Notice on the collection of personal data on the www.vimax.pl website
- Controller – VIMAX Małgorzata Rogiewicz, with the registered office in Przygoń, ul.
Wczasowa 2, 95-082 Dobroń
- Personal data – information on an identified or identifiable natural person (names, first name and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, company name/tax ID) and information collected through cookies, device IP
- Policy – the personal data processing policy of the www.vimax.pl website
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
- Website – the website managed by the Controller at http://vimax.pl/
- User – a natural person visiting the Website or using the functionalities described in this Policy.
2. Contact with the Controller
The Controller can by contacted by:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: VIMAX Małgorzata Rogiewicz, Przygoń, ul.
Wczasowa 2, 95-082 Dobroń, with a note “Ochrona danych osobowych” (Personal data protection)
3. The method of transmission of personal data by the User
The User of the Website may transmit their personal data to the Controller by means of:
- the contact form available on the CONTACT US page
- the recruitment form available on the CAREER page
The submission of data by the User is voluntary, however in come cases it is necessary for the Controller to contact the User of the Website in response.
4. Objectives and legal bases for data processing
- The identification of the sender and processing of the query sent by means of the form with regards to personal data, which is necessary to initiate contact or process the query – the legal basis is the reasonable interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), which consists in the necessity to process the data required to provide the service.
- The identification of the sender and processing of the query sent by means of the form with regards to personal data, which is necessary to initiate contact or process the query – the legal basis is the reasonable consent of the User (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), which results from the initiation of the contact by the User
- Analytics, statistics and functionality – the legal basis is the reasonable interest of the Controller of the Website (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) that consists in analyzing the activity of the User of the Website and researching their references to improve the functionality of the Website.
5. Contact and recruitment form
The Controller enables the User to contact them by means of the contact form available on the CONTACT US page.
To use the form, it is necessary to complete the fields marked as required.
The submission of other data is voluntary, however it is recommended to submit it to help the Controller to contact them or process the submitted query.
Moreover, the User may submit an application during the recruitment process by means of the recruitment form available on the CAREER page.
To use the form and participate in current recruitment, it is necessary to complete the fields marked as required.
6. Personal data processing period
Personal data is retained for the period of time depending on the purpose of processing:
- for the duration of business contacts in connection with the query sent by the User by means of the contact form
- until the expiration of claims or withdrawal of the consent to personal data processing, whichever occurred first
- for 14 days after completed recruitment or for 2 years subject to consent granted for future recruitment procedures
- for tax and accounting purposes to the extend and for the period compliant with applicable regulations
7. Rights of the User of the System
The User is entitled to the following rights in relation to their personal data processed by the Controller:
- right to access personal data
- right to correct personal data
- right to erase personal data
- right to restrict personal data processing
- right to object to personal data processing
- right to transmit data
- right to complain to the supervisory body (President of the Personal Data Protection Office)
- right to withdraw consent to personal data processing if the User has expressed such consent earlier
8. Data recipients
Personal data can be made available to the third parties that provide services to the Controller, for example:
parties responsible for the operation of IT systems, courier mail companies and postal operators (in connection with the completion of the order).
The Controller has the right to make available information on the User to appropriate authorities or third parties, who submit such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law.
For any queries related to personal data protection, please contact us.